Centers for Disease Control
Mary Coffey argues that such infections would be more preventable if hospitals were forced to publish transparent, timely data on their infection rates.
Currently, Missouri law states that “a mother may, with as much discretion as possible, breast-feed her child in any public or private location.”
“Influenza is notoriously unpredictable,” Curtis Allen with the Centers for Disease Control said.
“We have seen an increase in the last several years in frequency of young women, specifically,” abuse counselor Dan Duncan said.
The CDC is calling it the Heartland Virus and it hit two farmers just north of St. Joseph in 2009.
The CDC says more than 1,100 human infections have been reported in 40 states
The CDC is now calling for a one-time voluntary blood test for all baby boomers, anyone born between 1945 and 1965.
Missouri made it into the top 12 obese states with 30-point-3 percent of the population unable to turn down that second corn dog.
Republican politicians continue to work against HPV vaccination despite its ability to prevent thousands of cases of cervical cancer and resulting deaths.
A new report from the Centers for Disease Control shows how much or rather how little money Missouri and Illinois spend on their tobacco control programs.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 4 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 5 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 6 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 6 hours ago