Illinois’ Department of Children and Family Services is contemplating hundreds of layoffs.
We are now screening every adult who has any kind of contact with children.
Child is in custody of a relative of the mother.
The mother of a 14-year-old former student at a Kansas military academy says a cellphone video showing him struggling to stand on broken legs supports claims in a lawsuit that he was abused at the school.
The Child Care Association projects 21,720 abuse cases in the current fiscal year, 2012, which ends June 30.
Bishop Robert Finn and the Catholic Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph are charged with failing to report suspected child abuse.
if prosecutors win a conviction against Roman Catholic Bishop Robert Finn in Kansas City, they could open a new front in the national priest abuse crisis.I
A man who suffered years of abuse as a child is in the midst of the ultimate endurance test — a 2,500 mile hike– to help other victims.
Lashawn Jennings is charged with endangering the life of the child.
After last year’s fallout at Penn State, The Missouri House looks to tighten mandatory reporting laws.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- UPDATED: Second Suspect In Kirkwood Homicide In Custody cbsloc.al/11ZGTrt #crime 1 hour ago
- Fire Chief Has New Equipment, Old Worries cbsloc.al/17YhUsM #STL 1 hour ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Nicholaus Lunceford, second suspect in Tuesday's fatal shooting in North County, has been taken into custody. 2 hours ago
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 4 hours ago