Health experts still working to verify manufacturers’ claims of E-cig safety.
Backers of a proposal to increase Missouri’s lowest-in-the nation cigarette taxes wrapped up a statewide bus tour Friday at the state Capitol.
A tobacco distributor closely watched by federal agents for a decade along with two relatives were charged in Kentucky.
Unofficial results show an attempt to repeal the April 2011 ban failed Tuesday.
The dollar-per-pack increase will apply to cigarettes and a few other smoking devices, but not chewing tobacco or “moist snuff”.
Chris Koster says movie producers should restrict depictions of tobacco use,
The Honus Wagner card was sold for one-million, 232-thousand, 466 dollars.
10.9 billion cigarettes were bought in Missouri last year, 11.6 billion in Illinois.
A federal prison inmate has been ordered to spend an additional two and a half years behind bars for his role in a scheme to smuggle cigarettes in to the prison.
St. Louis area Representative Jamilla Nasheed says in order to balance the shrinking state budget several new taxes need to be considered.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @MLynchOnAir: Local Artists Find Success on Etsy – Part Two « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/10NciwA #KMOX 19 minutes ago
- No matter how much people may love their ereaders, nothing beats a real book. cbsloc.al/10MzYRV Here are 5 of #STL's best bookstores. 48 minutes ago
- Lobsterman Nets ‘Darth Maul’ Lookalike Lobster: ow.ly/lfNi1 1 hour ago
- RT @CBSNews: Oklahoma tornado's strength upgraded to rare EF5 cbsn.ws/12TF1i6 1 hour ago