Clayton School District
Attorney General Chris Koster filed motion Friday to transfer St. Louis case from Mo. Supreme Court to St. Louis County Circuit Court.
CLAYTON, Mo. (KMOX) – The School District of Clayton Board of Education voted unanimously to appoint Dr. Sharmon B. Wilkinson as the District’s next superintendent of schools. In addition to removing the “interim” from her […]
Charlie talks with Bestselling Author/Screenwriter/Playwright Delia Ephron; with Ruth Morris in Shanghai about the release of the blind Chinese dissident; with Denny Huff of the Mo. Council of the Blind about an update on funding for the blind in Mo.; with Clayton School District Spokesperson Chris Tennill and student transfers; with STL Post Dispatch Editor Arnie Robbins about Sunshine Laws, the CVC and the Rams; with STL Cards Broadcaster John Rooney; and with Veronica Wansley, a Peabody shareholder/protester who was denied entrance into the Peabody shareholders meeting yesterday in STL.
Under the ruling, students from unaccredited school districts would not have the right to transfer to better school districts for free.
The main portion of the bill is focused on dealing with the unaccredited metropolitan districts in St. Louis and Kansas City, but some think the changes would affect schools throughout Missouri.
Kim Schlau, mother of teenagers Jessica and Kelli Uhl, who were killed by a speeding Ill. State Trooper, talks about Uhl Law, signed yesterday by Ill. Gov. Pat Quinn…Brentwood, MO, Resident Maureen Sanders gathers enough signatures to have audit of Brentwood’s books…Buckingham Asset Mgmt.’s Larry Swedroe on the stock market…The Muny’s Paul Blake on his 22 years in St. Louis…and Chris Tennell of the Clayton School District on waivers to states on “No Child Left Behind”.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 6 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 12 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 12 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 13 hours ago