High rates of asthma, extreme weather among the effects described at Saturday’s clean air health fair.
A new federal study reveals that global warming is not to blame for last year’s extreme drought that crippled the central Great Plains.
People are being asked to turn off lights from 8:30-9:30pm local time on March 23 to conserve energy.
Could hurricane Sandy be blamed on climate change? Plus, a discussion of Proposition B.
Guess what’s getting hotter in the economy. Ugly race for president. Ugly weather this year as well. Prostitution at the age of 12.
A Hall of Fame broadcaster is blaming global warming for the increase in home run totals over the past several seasons.
Jack Otter, executive editor of CBS MoneyWatch.com, and Dave Simons, host of KMOX’s “Dollars and Sense Show,” tell us what they think about the market downgrade and what it all means Dr. Roy Spencer is […]
The report says increased precipitation will lead to greater flooding in coming years for St. Louis.
- Flash Flooding in St. Louis 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- D-Day Anniversary Charlie Brennan's 1120 Lager... Father's Day Gift Ideas Solar Plane Lands in St. Louis
- Kirkwood Police search for man they call "Armed and Dangerous" after a homicide in their city. stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/arm… 2 hours ago
- Should Pitchers Wear Helmets? Local Coaches Weigh In cbsloc.al/11km36s 5 hours ago
- Lawmaker: Remove Radioactive Waste from Landfill cbsloc.al/13VS4Qj 5 hours ago
- Madigan Seeks 2nd Delay on #IL Gun Plan cbsloc.al/11ufuLe 6 hours ago