Kilroy’s remains closed since Saturday’s tragedy.
Building commissioner says nearby bar would have been safer place to be during storm.
Race to make repairs before bad weather arrives.
Hole dropped 10-15 feet below road surface.
Two lanes of the highway collapsed during weekend’s heavy rain
The two right-hand lanes of eastbound I-70 are closed between Shreve and West Florissant, and could remain closed all week
KMOX News has learned a person is trapped in rubble from a partial building collapse in East St. Louis.
A large section of I-470 near Kansas City collapsed last summer, closed 40+ days.
After the worst blizzard in nearly 20 years hits Minnesota, the massive amounts of snow it left behind caused the inflatable roof of the Metrodome to collapse causing Sunday’s Vikings vs Giants game to be […]
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 6 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 7 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 8 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 9 hours ago