Columbia Regional Airport
Airfield in Bethalto, Ill. is on list of those at risk of losing FAA control tower funding.
Frontier posted on its website that service between the two cities would be discontinued after May 13.
Columbia city officials said Delta rejected a $3 million revenue guarantee over two years to continue providing routes to Atlanta and Memphis.
Beginning in September, most flights from Columbia Regional Airport will fly to Atlanta, rather than Memphis.
The hospital’s trustees and Boone County commissioners agreed to the lease extension earlier this week.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 7 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 8 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 9 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 10 hours ago