Congress cutting food stamp budge 2012
Charlie talks with NY Times Tax Reporter David Kocieniewski about his new Pulitzer Prize; with Glenn Koenen about Congress possibly cutting the food stamp budget by 4%; with Denny Huff of the Mo. Council of the Blind abut medical aid cuts to the blind; with Montrail and Melissa White about punishing their 8-year-old daughter for stealing and lying; and with Writer/Director Aimee Lagos about her new film, “96 Minutes”.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Joplin Police, Firefighters Head to Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10LrCtD 23 minutes ago
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 8 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 9 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 10 hours ago