MoDOT expects to open the westbound portion of the bridge by late summer.
Click the link to see a list of projects planned for the Metro-East.
The University City Council approved the conditional use permit for the Loop Trolley Project, meaning construction can begin.
Motorists are advised to use Route 370 or Route 364 as alternate Missouri River crossings.
The measure would eliminate the wage used by cities, counties and other government entities to pay for construction projects.
The ramp connects westbound Interstate 55-70 to the bridge but when it was was inspected, the cross slope was off.
Illinois Jobs Now, the program that was enacted in 2009, runs out in the middle of next year.
All EB I-64 ramps between Jefferson and PSB will be shut down all weekend.
St. Louis-area commuters who use the Eads Bridge may want to consider alternatives for the next three years.
Deja’ve. Again this week motorists are complaining of a bolt sticking up on eastbound 64.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 4 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 10 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 10 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 11 hours ago