Schnucks says just the card numbers and expiration dates were stolen, not the cardholder’s name, address or anything else.
Even though the supermarket chain has “found and contained” the issue, Montgomery Bank CEO Ken Witbrodt says the threat is not over.
The process is helping reduce the jail’s population by 30 to 40 inmates per day, according to the County Sheriff.
Prosecutors have charged 33-year-old Rochelle Waters of East Alton with official misconduct and unlawful use of a credit card.
Two Illinois women have been sentenced to federal probation for their roles in credit card fraud scheme involving customers at a steakhouse where they worked.
Despite concerns raised by a city councilwoman.
It happened Friday September 9th.
Federal prosecutors say the men traveled to St. Louis several times in 2010, stole the cards, then purchased items from Best Buy stores in the St. Louis area.
Police believe woman used forged credit card to ring up 65″ 3D television.
Bought over $3,700 in gift cards
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 2 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 3 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 3 hours ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 3 hours ago