St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission (CVC) the fees were wrung up during the dome arbitration process.
The arbitrators are two retired judges, one from Iowa and one from Colorado, and a labor attorney from Chicago. A ruling isn’t expected for several weeks.
2012 was a good year for local tourism, but loss of Blues hockey is being felt.
Each post-season game at Busch showers $2 million on local economy.
Baer Plaza addition would be scrapped for improvements to stadium, four-sided central scoreboard.
The team will play the New England Patriots on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at London’s historic Wembley Stadium as previously announced.
2,000 meeting and convention planners gathering here this weekend.
If the CVC does not accept the arbitrator’s proposal, the Rams can terminate the lease after 2014.
As done every year for Father’s Day, Ron Jacober replays the recording of Jack Buck reading “A Father and His Child”.
The binding arbitration could last through the end of the year. The CVC and the Rams will jointly choose three arbitrators to hear the case.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 5 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 6 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 7 hours ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 7 hours ago