Crews working to determine extent of damage; full closure possible.
The auxiliary lock could be closed for another day or two.
The Jasper County Courthouse remains closed after a thunderstorm blew off part of the roof.
Local expert estimates up to 50,000 cars suffered hail damage.
Ill. Gov. says more homes suffered damage than originally believed.
The total price tag is expected to go even higher, when they factor in business interruption, emergency repairs, and ongoing loss of revenue.
Tree into house in St. Peters, thick branches ripped down by 60 mph winds.
This morning’s storms knocked down power lines and damaged farm buildings in central Illinois.
No thefts, just lots of damage police say.
Hamm-Niebruegge: “Very small” chance Concourse ‘C’ will need complete rebuild.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Sam Bradford and Mayor Slay http://t.co/kr169vpM0j 58 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: A veteran like Bob Tway watches video of his swings on the range. And we expect to hit like Tiger. #seniorpga http://t.co/WSV… 1 hour ago
- RT @KMOXSports: Busch field converted for tomorrow night http://t.co/4Eck0yocn6 / courtesy of @MPHackmann 1 hour ago
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 1 hour ago