“I’m to the point where I think we’re going to get this to as good of a place as we can,” Democrat Jolie Justus said, calling an end to the filibuster.
Paycheck Protection bill is stalled, for now.
The bill would also require teachers to perform a simulated intruder drill put on by local law enforcement.
The measure would eliminate the wage used by cities, counties and other government entities to pay for construction projects.
Bill DeWitt III joins us to discuss the breaking news today about the groundbreaking at Ballpark Village.
The bill would mandate the teaching of the National Rifle Association’s Eddie Eagle Gunsafe Program in every first-grade classroom.
ST. LOUIS (KMOX)–The ice storm that caused hundreds to slip and fall in the St. Louis area also brought a blizzard of phone calls Thursday to Brown and Brown, a law firm specializing in personal injury cases.
- Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming...
- Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Follow all the action between Chelsea vs. Manchester City tonight via KMOX's social story. cbsloc.al/18lWC5T #socceratbusch 1 hour ago
- CBS News Special Report: Boy Scouts vote on admitting gay scouts. 2 hours ago
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 3 hours ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 8 hours ago