The race focused almost entirely on economic issues with each candidate claiming to be the better man to lead the Missouri economy.
Charlie talks with Actress/Author Carrie Fisher, with CNN’s Candy Crowley and with the Republican Candidate for Missouri Governor Dave Spence.
WTMJ talk show host Charlie Skyes tells us about the polls in Wisconsin. Illinois GOP Congressional candidate Jason Plummer joins us in studio.
In TV ads, Nixon cites Missouri’s low unemployment rate. In his ads, Spence makes reference to boarded up businesses.
The Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry is supporting Spence’s campaign for governor. But Spence says he doesn’t view that as a special interest.
Walker had been scheduled to headline a pair of fundraisers Monday in Kansas City and St. Louis for gubernatorial candidate Dave Spence.
Spence is running against Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon in the Nov. 6 election.
Finance figures released Monday show the Democratic governor had $4.9 million in his campaign account at the start of October, compared with $1.5 million for St. Louis businessman Dave Spence.
If approved by voters, the proposed constitutional amendment would give governors greater sway in shaping the special commissions that screen judicial applicants.
Republican challenger Dave Spence filed a defamation lawsuit Friday against Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon over negative campaign ads that have targeted Spence’s involvement with a bank.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 1 hour ago
- Vatterott College Told to Pay Woman $13 Million cbsloc.al/11LBQ9Y 1 hour ago
- SLU Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/11LpSx0 2 hours ago
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 2 hours ago