A Nebraska school district asked a deaf preschooler to change his sign language name because they believe the hand motion he used looked like he was shooting a gun.
More than 1,000 deaf Missourians claimed the state failed to provide adequate mental health services for the deaf.
Settlement provides improved state services
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Mosquitoes are Here, #WestNile is Coming cbsloc.al/12bPvqO #STL 8 minutes ago
- What was your favorite novel by Vince Flynn? Minnesota Author Vince Flynn Dies at 47 ow.ly/mc4eI 13 minutes ago
- #IL lawmakers are back at the Capitol to address the state's $97 billion pension crisis. cbsloc.al/16hjh1S 22 minutes ago
- Looking forward to some fun in the sun this Summer? Think again. Why your Summer will be miserable: cbsloc.al/10vORdE 47 minutes ago