Missouri Attorney General Koster filed orders in six cases asking inmates to “show cause” why they shouldn’t be executed.
Chris Koster last month asked the Missouri Supreme Court to set execution dates for up to 19 condemned men.
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 17 minutes ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 30 minutes ago
- Military Medals Left at Chesterfield Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter cbsloc.al/16TVmJi 42 minutes ago
- Excedrin Collins, wanted on federal gun charges, has been caught cbsloc.al/1718M6Z twitpic.com/cswzln 1 hour ago