Charges have been filed today against the man accused of killing an acquaintance in Kinloch and then holding police at bay outside a Dellwood home.
He also carried a purse
Earon A. Rivers, 17, of St. Louis, has been charged with one count of murder in the second degree, two counts of armed criminal action, and one count of robbery in the first degree.
Officers responded to the 10,000 block of Saffron Drive in Dellwood around 7 p.m. and found the pizza employee dead from an apparent gunshot wound.
The winning ticket was purchased at Dellwood Lounge in Dellwood.
Aldermen voted, 5-to-3, to dissolve the department, choosing instead to pay St. Louis County for the service.
County Police Chief Tim Fitch adds that officers are ready to take over in Dellwood, depending on next board of aldermen vote.
The suspect reportedly broke into a neighbor’s home and held the victims with a knife.
County police will continue free patrols until political solution can be found
The audit alleges that officers mishandled 121 felony cases over the last several years.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 6 hours ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 9 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 9 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 10 hours ago