Under current law, the benefit can only go to a spouse who is in a “marriage between a man and a woman.”
The state Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments this week in cases involving school transfers and survivor’s benefits.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @MLynchOnAir: Local Artists Find Success on Etsy – Part Two « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/10NciwA #KMOX 28 minutes ago
- No matter how much people may love their ereaders, nothing beats a real book. cbsloc.al/10MzYRV Here are 5 of #STL's best bookstores. 57 minutes ago
- Lobsterman Nets ‘Darth Maul’ Lookalike Lobster: ow.ly/lfNi1 1 hour ago
- RT @CBSNews: Oklahoma tornado's strength upgraded to rare EF5 cbsn.ws/12TF1i6 1 hour ago