Charlie Brennan – Thursday, March 21st – Missouri Native Starring in “A Chorus Line” at the Peabody Opera House
Charlie talks with Mo. Native Kaitlin Niewoehner, cast member of “A Chorus Line”, now playing at the Peabody Opera House; with Denny Huff of Mo. Council of the Blind about the danger of cuts in the blind pension Medicaid program; and with Monique Marvez, Latina stand-up comic who is premiering on Showtime network, airing now!
Charlie talks with John Pizzarelli, re: new CD; with the Rev. Larry Rice, post-arrest; with John Londoff, Jr., about Missourians paying no sales tax if they buy vehicles in Ill.; and with Lee Fetter about STL Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags.
St. Louis Police Chief Dan Isom is proposing to reduce the city’s nine police districts and downsize his command staff.
Funding for health services for the blind is among the big-ticket items for negotiators assigned to work on the $24 billion Fiscal 2013 state budget.
Charlie talks with Bestselling Author/Screenwriter/Playwright Delia Ephron; with Ruth Morris in Shanghai about the release of the blind Chinese dissident; with Denny Huff of the Mo. Council of the Blind about an update on funding for the blind in Mo.; with Clayton School District Spokesperson Chris Tennill and student transfers; with STL Post Dispatch Editor Arnie Robbins about Sunshine Laws, the CVC and the Rams; with STL Cards Broadcaster John Rooney; and with Veronica Wansley, a Peabody shareholder/protester who was denied entrance into the Peabody shareholders meeting yesterday in STL.
Charlie talks with former NBC President of Entertainment Warren Littlefield about his book,”Top of the Rock”.
Charlie talks with NY Times Tax Reporter David Kocieniewski about his new Pulitzer Prize; with Glenn Koenen about Congress possibly cutting the food stamp budget by 4%; with Denny Huff of the Mo. Council of the Blind abut medical aid cuts to the blind; with Montrail and Melissa White about punishing their 8-year-old daughter for stealing and lying; and with Writer/Director Aimee Lagos about her new film, “96 Minutes”.
The Mark Reardon Show: Healthcare Funding for the Blind, Budget Chairman on 2013 Budget, “A Rip In Heaven”
Missouri State Representative Anne Zerr and President of the Missouri Council of the Blind Denny Huff weigh in on the possibility for the stoppage of state funding of healthcare for the blind. Wisconsin Congressman Paul […]
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 4 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 9 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 10 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 11 hours ago