Department of Transportation
Rep. Rodney Davis’ bill is co-sponsored by Rep. John Shimkus (R-IL) and Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO).
Illinois could have $275 million more for road and bridge projects this year if lawmakers approve a Department of Transportation funding plan.
The suit filed by a Metro engineer warned the public at risk of “serious injury or death”
WASHINGTON (AP) __ The federal government is chipping in $2 million to begin planning a pedestrian walkway to link the Gateway Arch with downtown St. Louis. Democratic Congressman William Lacy Clay announced Friday that the […]
Hundreds were in Springfield Thursday to say bills in the Illinois legislature mirror what’s happening in neighboring states.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 5 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 7 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 8 hours ago