A Kansas State University researcher is adding to a growing body of research showing the health risks of spending a lot of time on your duff.
The AAP recommends giving insulin shots almost immediately in children who are diagnosed with markedly high glucose levels.
Political Reporter Niall Stanage from TheHill.com joined us to recap the Inauguration festivities, Cabinet confirmations, and the looming debt ceiling. Professor Noreen Clark from the University of Michigan School of Public Health joined Jon to […]
This week Paul Reyes, Express Scripts Pharmacist, discusses new year’s resolutions, generics and chronic medical conditions.
Researchers at the University of Missouri-Kansas City have found a way to use a beam of light instead of needles to inject insulin.
The study found when Vitamin D levels in diabetics are low, a dangerous class of white blood cells is more likely to adhere to the walls of blood vessels.
Many people take the supplement resveratrol, the red wine ingredient thought to provide protection against diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
Patients with chronic diseases will be able to go to their pharmacist to adjust their medication instead of having to make an appointment with their doctor.
Washington University researchers, led by Dr. Graham Colditz, have developed a free iPad app that offers a quick assessment for six major diseases.
It all has to do with disabling the protein that turns white fat cells in our bodies – the fat which stores excess calories – into brown fat cells which help burn calories.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- .@GovernorQuinn’s office has called a new concealed carry plan in Illinois a “massive overreach.” What do you think?... 1 hour ago
- Just in time for #MemorialDay weekend >> Top Places for Pulled Pork in #STL cbsloc.al/ZdCUIW 1 hour ago
- Missouri Ranks High on ‘Best States for Retirement’ List >> cbsloc.al/14MBbt1 3 hours ago
- Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste >> cbsloc.al/18nzJPr 4 hours ago