Domino’s District Manager Nathan Cook says drivers are never allowed to carry over 20 dollars in cash. He says they’re also not allowed to carry weapons.
Worker held up outside restaurant on South Grand Monday night.
It happened in the 1500 block of Marbella in unincorporated St. Louis County. The victim said he was robbed just before midnight by a man wearing a Spiderman mask.
Cash taken from Domino’s driver, who was unhurt.
The man reportedly entered the business around 1:00 a.m. Friday and announced the hold-up.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 2 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 7 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 8 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 9 hours ago