Dr. Jeffrey Bonner
A recent article in the New York Times calls into question why the St. Louis Zoo is spending 20 million dollars to build a polar bear exhibit.
Charlie talks with Dr. Steven Amstrup, Chief Scientist at Polar Bears International, and Dr. Jeffrey Bonner, Dana Brown President & CEO at the St. Louis Zoo about getting polar bears at the Zoo and a look at this endangered species; also, should an investor buy what he knows? Charlie talks with Larry Swedroe of Buckingham Asset Management.
Great December weather led to higher attendance numbers.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Is this a good idea? cbsloc.al/13F5dvR Metro Considers E-Cig Ban On Buses & Trains #stl 1 hour ago
- RT @MosbyBldgArts: @scottmosby just finished a talk with @kmoxnews about tornado safety & safe rooms. Link to on-air audio: http://t.co/2Qk… 1 hour ago
- The St. Louis area is in the midst of a seasonal outbreak of pink eye cbsloc.al/10M5I9Q 2 hours ago
- How You Can Help Recovery Efforts in Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10M1VZX 2 hours ago