“We’re not going to barge into the room and arrest the child,” Maryland Heights Police Chief Bill Carson said.
Fake penises are especially common, though they’re made for women too.
A Kansas City high school will begin collecting hair from students to conduct mandatory drug tests.
The assistant superintendent at the Maryville School District, Steve Klotz, says random drug testing started earlier this month in grades seven through twelve.
Maryville school officials say about 80 percent of the district’s 700 students will be subject to random drug testing when classes resume later this month.
In the most successful league of the BCS-era, players routinely get third, fourth and even fifth chances.
Wants to make sure taxpayer dollars aren’t spent on drugs
NFL says Austin Pettis violated league policy on performance-enhancers.
Reginald Williams must sit out 50 games for violating baseball’s drug policy.
In addition to the drug tests, the legislation also requires that photographs of welfare recipients be placed on their electronic benefit cards.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Is this a good idea? cbsloc.al/13F5dvR Metro Considers E-Cig Ban On Buses & Trains #stl 1 hour ago
- RT @MosbyBldgArts: @scottmosby just finished a talk with @kmoxnews about tornado safety & safe rooms. Link to on-air audio: http://t.co/2Qk… 2 hours ago
- The St. Louis area is in the midst of a seasonal outbreak of pink eye cbsloc.al/10M5I9Q 2 hours ago
- How You Can Help Recovery Efforts in Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10M1VZX 3 hours ago