St. Louis-area commuters who use the Eads Bridge may want to consider alternatives for the next three years.
Operations will be slowed between the Wellston, Rock Road, UMSL South, UMSL North, and North Hanley MetroLink Stations.
He fell from the Eads Bridge shortly after 4 p.m. Thursday
The suit filed by a Metro engineer warned the public at risk of “serious injury or death”
Eads Bridge closure, Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon affects Metrolink, Metro busses
East St. Louis police say the man was hit by a car on the bridge.
Police say the man may have been hit by a car near the Bridge.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- UPDATED: Second Suspect In Kirkwood Homicide In Custody cbsloc.al/11ZGTrt #crime 16 minutes ago
- Fire Chief Has New Equipment, Old Worries cbsloc.al/17YhUsM #STL 30 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Nicholaus Lunceford, second suspect in Tuesday's fatal shooting in North County, has been taken into custody. 1 hour ago
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 3 hours ago