East St. Louis School Board
State school superintendent threatens to remove elected board of trustees.
Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital has lost $5 million a year since 2000.
The Illinois Board of Education is taking over East St. Louis’ public schools because it does not believe the district’s students are being properly educated.
The Illinois State Board of Education cited the school system’s “extreme ongoing non-compliance” involving the disabilities program.
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured... One World Trade Center Fast Food Strike in St. Louis
- VIDEO: Deadly Tornadoes Left Earth ‘Scoured’: cbsloc.al/14K37NH 47 minutes ago
- I-70 just west of Vandalia, #IL now open after this morning's accident that left 5 dead. cbsloc.al/115INIf 59 minutes ago
- Furloughs To Hit More Than 6,000 Military Workers cbsloc.al/18cPloE 1 hour ago
- Reality Star Paul Teutul Sr. In #STL To Unveil ‘Black Flag’ Chopper cbsloc.al/10Qxz5n 1 hour ago