East St. Louis
State cites missing computers and a lack of documented special-needs children in East St. Louis.
Police question whether East. St. Louis man charged with last week’s smash and grab robbery is linked to similar burglaries.
Thirty-year-old Joseph Robinson pleaded guilty Wednesday to distributing the drug that authorities say killed 22-year-old Donnie Bauman.
“I was thinking it would be slightly higher which is a good thing that it was not higher,” said East St. Louis Mayor Alvin Parks.
Wearing cutoff shorts and a T-shirt with the slogan “Bad is my middle name,” St. Clair County Circuit Judge Michael Cook pleaded not guilty.
It was a detective indicted as part of a heroin trafficking ring that lit the fire of East St. Louis Alvin Parks to conduct the random drug tests.
Police say the child was hit in a driveway after two boys put a gearshift in drive without permission.
It has been nearly a year since Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed a law creating the Metro East Police Commission, meant to oversee crime-fighting activities in four troubled communities.
Court filings say Orlando “Monte” Ward entered a not guilty plea in a federal court in East St. Louis on Friday.
Corey Allen pleaded guilty Thursday to a charge of making false statements to federal law enforcers. Sentencing will be Aug. 30.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- UPDATED: Second Suspect In Kirkwood Homicide In Custody cbsloc.al/11ZGTrt #crime 1 hour ago
- Fire Chief Has New Equipment, Old Worries cbsloc.al/17YhUsM #STL 1 hour ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Nicholaus Lunceford, second suspect in Tuesday's fatal shooting in North County, has been taken into custody. 2 hours ago
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 4 hours ago