Edward Jones Dome
Missouri’s governor sounded some positive words Monday about the state helping foot the bill for replacing the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis.
The Rams’ plan is expected to cost $700 million and would require major structural changes to the dome.
“We want to make sure the team gets the stadium issues resolved because they do need to have the kind of stadium that will help support them for the long-term in St. Louis.”
The arbitrators are two retired judges, one from Iowa and one from Colorado, and a labor attorney from Chicago. A ruling isn’t expected for several weeks.
At issue in the fight is how fancy does the dome have to become in order to keep up with the top 25 percent of stadiums in the NFL.
Republicans Edward J. Tabash and Zane Yates were selected along with Democrat Bruce Thomas Sommer. Appointments will require state Senate confirmation.
An arbitrator could decide by late February or early March exactly what needs to be done to make the Dome a top-tier NFL facility.
At issue is the lease at the Edward Jones Dome and what it will take to keep the NFL team in St. Louis for the long haul.
Tree on display from 9am-4pm Sunday outside the Edward Jones Dome.
Victim knocks down light pole in attempt to get away. One bullet fired into glass of football stadium, early Sunday
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 5 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 11 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 11 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 12 hours ago