A battery plant in Maryville, Missouri will be closed in December.
St. Louis-based Energizer and Safe Kids USA say that in 2010 alone, 3,400 cases were reported in the U.S. of children swallowing coin cell lithium batteries.
Debates still rage in Washington over the debt ceiling increase and the unemployment rate is rising, but today, Chaifetz Arena will be full of undeterred heroes looking for work.
Salvation Army Temple Corps Community Center welcomes kids to try it out.
Kids armed with crayons designed the playground, professional builders interpreted those plans.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 45 minutes ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 1 hour ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 1 hour ago
- Local Educator: Conners Won’t Be Last to Trip Over Social Media cbsloc.al/12XnmGm 1 hour ago