The two presidential candidates were asked a question by CBS Local about Obamacare vs. Romneycare and asked them to talk about the similarities or differences between the two plans.
Today on the CBS Local forum, Romney and Obama were asked: What will you do to make the U.S. more energy independent?
Americans continually hear that the president of the United States can do nothing about gas prices. John Hofmeister says that isn’t true. The doubled gas prices could have been avoided but no one in a political position who can do anything about the prices wants to do anything.
In March of 2011, the Illinois Commerce Commission recorded 2,034 residential accounts that switched from Com Ed or Ameren.
$10 million in aid approved should help up to 60K pay their AC bills.
Local dentist: Despite the go-go, energy drinks for kids are a no-no.
Nancy Sutley learning how Bayless HS became Energy Star certified.
October is National Energy Awareness Month.
Bill signed Sunday by Gov. Quinn allows counties to start wind farm districts.
His previous ruling sided with energy providers challenging the law.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- St. Louis Zoo's Baby Elephant Makes Her Debut cbsloc.al/12WztDB @stlzoo 57 minutes ago
- RT @NEWS9: Thunder Players Tour Tornado Damage In Moore bit.ly/1a7nXru 1 hour ago
- Today's column: @Ackerman1120 discusses Dan Reardon's interview with PGA of America president @tedbishop38pga cbsloc.al/11cnncw 1 hour ago
- 2013 #Cards Strike Familiar Pose On New Sports Illustrated Cover. See for yourself: cbsloc.al/184N2qh 1 hour ago