Enterprise Rent-a-Car founder Andrew Taylor and his wife Barbara donated the money to set up the Taylor Family Institute for Innovative Psychiatric Research.
This is the second consecutive year Enterprise has made this distinguished list.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A St. Louis judge has approved a settlement in a class-action lawsuit against Enterprise Rent-A-Car over vehicles lacking side airbags.
- Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie...
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day
- Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary Charlie Brennan's 1120 Lager... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Kirkwood Police search for man they call "Armed and Dangerous" after a homicide in their city. stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/arm… 4 hours ago
- Should Pitchers Wear Helmets? Local Coaches Weigh In cbsloc.al/11km36s 7 hours ago
- Lawmaker: Remove Radioactive Waste from Landfill cbsloc.al/13VS4Qj 8 hours ago
- Madigan Seeks 2nd Delay on #IL Gun Plan cbsloc.al/11ufuLe 8 hours ago