Environmental Protection Agency
“Could you please tell everybody what we’re breathing in now so we can kind of gauge what ‘worse’ might be?”
The measure would exempt the Doe Run Resources Corp. from punitive damages if the court determines the company is making a “good faith” effort to clean up the contaminated sites.
High rates of asthma, extreme weather among the effects described at Saturday’s clean air health fair.
Republican Senator Roy Blunt, of Missouri, is threatening to block President Obama’s choice for Environmental Protection Agency administrator.
Teva Pharmaceuticals has agreed to pay a $2.25 million penalty for violations that included dumping fluorescent green discharge into a river.
At a meeting Tuesday night, residents claimed the existing coal ash from the Meramec facility is causing health problems.
Missouri’s two U.S. senators are continuing their push for completion of a project to close a 1,500-foot gap in a Mississippi River levee.
A House committee heard testimony on legislation by Rep. Casey Guernsey that would outlaw the use of unmanned aircraft to conduct surveillance.
Ameren would not speak with KMOX. Instead, they released a written statement claiming great improvements have been made.
McCaskill sent a letter in mid-December to the EPA and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, calling uncertainty and delays in the project “unacceptable.”
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- A new study finds all but two states posted a significant drop in teen births between 2007 and 2011 cbsloc.al/16Tzj5n 35 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Police on lookout for 34-year-old Excedrin Collins in St. Louis or East St. Louis area. Reward offered, considered arme… 1 hour ago
- Last Day to Donate Supplies for #STL4OKC cbsloc.al/14Z8qZG 2 hours ago
- #STL Fire Captain Dan Sutter told KMOX 6 were injured in bus accident. All injures appear to be non-life threatening cbsloc.al/14YZgwa 3 hours ago