Revelations surrounding David Petraeus’ affair have prompted the tin foil hat crowd on the right to find all sorts of conspiracies about why the news that CIA Director David Petraeus was having an affair with his biographer was released after the election.
She will remain the one woman in a leadership position in the room when important issues effecting women are negotiated over the next year and a strong reminder that Democrats stand with women and promote them to positions of power.
Republican efforts to promote hatred across racial and religious lines are heating up this electoral season. They have found a new warrior to promote the cause in Arizona, Gabriela Saucedo Mercer. Mercer has questioned whether Middle Easterners should be in the US “either legally or illegally”.
More than 60,000 people have registered for the April 13-15 gathering at the America’s Center convention center, and that the number is expected to grow with late registrations.
As we enter the month of July, Jon Grayson has the evening off and Ralph Graczak is sitting in at the helm of Overnight America.
Ralph Graczak is filling in for Jon Grayson who has the evening off. Wary of a new surge in gas prices, the Obama administration said yesterday it is selling off 30 million barrels of oil from the country’s emergency reserves. Is this a sufficient tactic?
The senator would like to see the federal government cover 100% of the cleanup costs.
- Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming...
- Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Follow all the action between Chelsea vs. Manchester City tonight via KMOX's social story. cbsloc.al/18lWC5T #socceratbusch 1 hour ago
- CBS News Special Report: Boy Scouts vote on admitting gay scouts. 1 hour ago
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 3 hours ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 8 hours ago