Federal Bureau of Investigation
Rebecca Wu, Public Affairs Specialist with the St. Louis Division of the FBI, gave few details on the search, citing FBI policy.
According to the indictment from the U.S. Attorney’s office, Ray Bassett, Willie Basset, Anthony McAllister and Otis McAllister, were planning to hit a branch of the Pulaski Bank on Friday, November 4, 2011.
Colvin and Gjordeni, previously pled guilty to three felony counts each of bank fraud.
Aldemaro Romero is the school’s dean of arts and sciences, son of a famous Venezuelen musician, and accused of “treason to the motherland.”
The FBI says a man wanted for robbing a bank yesterday in Shrewsbury could be the same man who held up five other banks since early December.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Ill. House Approves Concealed Carry Bill Opposed by Gov. Quinn cbsloc.al/133EiLk 33 minutes ago
- A judge has ordered more monitoring of the Cowboys player facing charges in the death of Jerry Brown Jr. of St. Louis cbsloc.al/16TCZ79 44 minutes ago
- A new study finds all but two states posted a significant drop in teen births between 2007 and 2011 cbsloc.al/16Tzj5n 1 hour ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Police on lookout for 34-year-old Excedrin Collins in St. Louis or East St. Louis area. Reward offered, considered arme… 2 hours ago