A fire destroyed a wood product plant in southwest Missouri but 50 employees were able to escape without injury.
Neighbors credited with alerting victims in the 5600 block of Pamplin Place.
A fire heavily damaged a Metro bus Thursday morning at Folk Ave. and Big Bend Blvd. in Maplewood.
The fire broke out about 7:30 p.m. Sunday in the basement of a home. Fire officials believe it started in a fireplace.
Smoke detectors alert resident in one blaze, other building was vacant
A fire at a meat market has caused extensive damage to two buildings in the Hyde Park neighborhood.
One fire caused by fireplace ashes in a garage
One had been trapped by flames, smoke
The fire was reported at 11:50 p.m. Sunday at Woodson Park apartments in Overland. The victim’s name has not been released.
Crews Sunday morning had to battle the elements & a tricky complex of structures