The ruling requires lenders to detail their efforts in helping homeowners.
Average sales price was $112,000.
Starting Friday homeowners should be able to take lenders to court.
A man was dragged from his foreclosed home by police officers Monday morning, while pleading for just a little more time.
The protesters claimed that the A.G. doesn’t plan to put the $195 million big banks settlement money to use for another three years
Bob and Sally Scott and their 26 year old mentally disabled daughter live in Creve Coeur.
State settled with five major lenders.
Home prices continue to climb
Attorney General Lisa Madigan announces nearly a billion dollars in aide
Romney negotiated a $10 million federal bailout for his company, but has called for foreclosures to be allowed to “hit bottom” and letting Detroit go bankrupt.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 2 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 3 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 4 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 4 hours ago