The House passed the same bill last month and it now heads to Gov. Jay Nixon.
MoDot has closed the two right lanes of westbound I-255 near Koch Road, so crews can replace an expansion joint.
The measure was sponsored by Aldermanic President Lewis Reed and still needs the signature of Mayor Slay.
Home prices kept rising in July across the United States, buoyed by greater sales and fewer foreclosures.
Developers have a $120 million plan to revitalize Northwest Plaza, which fell into foreclosure and is now nearly vacant.
Borrowers who lost homes through faulty foreclosures from 2008 through 2011 are eligible for $2,000 payments.
John Wicker, was sentenced to twenty four months in prison for a mortgage fraud scheme.
New efforts are under way to put the brakes on home foreclosures in Illinois.
RealtyTrac says it expects foreclosures to continue to rise now that attorneys general in 49 states reached a settlement with five of the nation’s largest lenders.
Protestors stand up for St. Louis County man who could lose home to foreclosure on December 26.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- RT @NewsDirKMOX: Q&A underway now with Fed Chmn. Bernanke, ck KMOX top of the hour for details. kmox.com/listen 58 minutes ago
- .@SLUHospital Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/19R0ChM 1 hour ago
- .@JasonKander Bars St. Louis Attorney from Doing Business in #MO cbsloc.al/19Sd0OM 1 hour ago
- RT @CBSNews: JUST IN: Fed leaves interest rates unchanged; chairman Bernanke speaks at 1:30 P.M. CT 1 hour ago