Prices at some local stations flirt with sub-$3 territory.
Says “jitters” in the Mideast are overcoming usual fall price drop.
Prices rose more than a dime-per-gallon Tuesday as the hurricane slammed the Gulf of Mexico.
Crude oil, which accounts for 2/3 of fuel price, now below $80/gallon.
Dramatic 14-cent per gallon decline over last seven days.
Expert: St. Louis prices dropping three times faster than national average.
API: Keystone XL would pump 800,000 barrels of oil a day into US.
Knocking on the door of $4 per gallon average.
Not worth the chance of ruining your engine, according to expert.
Promises to put more Americans to work, lower gas prices by drilling more.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 6 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 9 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 9 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 11 hours ago