Under the plan, $5 of each ticket sold would be placed the pocket of event sponsors.
Retailers would be barred from charging consumers an extra fee for paying with a credit card under a bill being considered by a Missouri Senate committee.
Senators voted 28-4 for legislation that would reimburse sponsors of sporting events with $5 for every ticket sold to cover the help cost.
The Rhodes Trust announced Sunday that Kiley Hunkler, of Glendale, is among the 32 American students chosen to attend Oxford University in England next fall.
Kiley Hunkler attends the U.S. Military Academy and is the captain of the women’s lacrosse team there.
Glendale, Ladue, Warson Woods and Clarkson Valley all make the top 100, according to Coldwell Banker Real Estate.
An 11-year-old Glendale girl was walking home this afternoon when she was allegedly approached by a man who attempted to lure her inside his truck.
“I believe this incident was as reported, I think this was a very tragic murder-suicide,” Lt. Tim Fagan said.
The three will be buried at St. Peter’s Cemetery in Kirkwood. Friends, family and church members are invited, members of the media are not.
The Major Case Squad is responding to rumors that a suicide note was found at the scene of this week’s double murder-suicide in Glendale.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- RT @NewsDirKMOX: Q&A underway now with Fed Chmn. Bernanke, ck KMOX top of the hour for details. kmox.com/listen 1 hour ago
- .@SLUHospital Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/19R0ChM 2 hours ago
- .@JasonKander Bars St. Louis Attorney from Doing Business in #MO cbsloc.al/19Sd0OM 2 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: JUST IN: Fed leaves interest rates unchanged; chairman Bernanke speaks at 1:30 P.M. CT 2 hours ago