Trying to make up $2.7 billion, Gov. Pat Quinn says his job is to tell lawmakers not what they want to hear, but what they need to hear.
Charlie talks with U.S. Cong. Todd Akin of Missouri, St. Louis Cards Broadcaster Mike Shannon and Aftab Borka, CBS News reporter in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 5 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 6 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 7 hours ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 7 hours ago