Governor Jay Nixon
Tax credits and liability lawsuits will be the main issues of the week.
Missouri set an all-time high during the 2012 fiscal year by waiving $629 million of revenues through tax credits.
“It is unfair and punitive to retroactively tax at least 122,702 Missourians, particularly without a vote of the people.”
$100 million was borrowed from the Budget Reserve Fund
Ameren wants to build and operate up to five smaller reactors in Missouri.
WEBSTER GROVES, MO–(KMOX)–Governor Nixon signs three bills into law to help residential treatment facilities for children, and to help foster care children and parents. Appearing at the Epworth Children and Family Services center, the governor […]
Missourians could get a tax break for donating to facilities that provide care to the developmentally disabled.
Missouri universities and social services programs may soon learn whether their budgets will be cut for the upcoming year
Thousands of emails and letters are flooding the Missouri governor’s office as he decides whether to sign health insurance legislation.
Lawmakers cut state funding for Early Head Start programs nearly in half, from $5.67 million to $2.65 million.
- Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming...
- Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Follow all the action between Chelsea vs. Manchester City tonight via KMOX's social story. cbsloc.al/18lWC5T #socceratbusch 3 hours ago
- CBS News Special Report: Boy Scouts vote on admitting gay scouts. 3 hours ago
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 5 hours ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 10 hours ago