Governor Nixon waits, mediates in Mo. legislation.
Compromise deal ended a filibuster over federal spending.
Were Kinder’s hotel stays “essential” to state business, or did they just “include” state business?
Governor wont get additional funds
KMOX Jefferson City Correspondent Phil Brooks tells us about an amendent requiring the governor to post travel information online, and we hear from Ben Brockwell with the Oil Price Information Service and KMOX Jefferson City Correspondent Phil Brooks.
Missouri National Guard will assist local authorities
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Gov. Jay Nixon is opposing efforts to end a Missouri tax break for some low-income seniors and disabled residents.
- Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured... One World Trade Center
- St. Louis Fire Dept. Suspense Search for Missing Fisherman cbsloc.al/13GnXhZ #stl 2 minutes ago
- RT @michaelcalhoun: KWTV: 3-month old baby, four year old child among the dead in Moore, OK. via @CharlieKayeCBS 10 minutes ago
- RT @CBSNews: RT @CharlieKayeCBS: BREAKING. CBS-TV Affiliate KWTV reports multiple fatalities in the Moore, Oklahoma area from today's torna… 16 minutes ago
- 2,800 Ameren Customers Without Power in St. Louis County cbsloc.al/17Vxxks #stl 27 minutes ago