Governor Pat Quinn
No rush to judgement following Connecticut Shootings
Gov. Quinn says he’s OK with an expansion of gambling under the right circumstances.
“Our children and their teachers deserve to go to school every day feeling safe.”
Richard Pearson says if rules regarding gun ownership of guns were followed, there wouldn’t be such senseless shootings.
It’s the sixth driest year on record in Illinois and much of the state’s corn and soybean crop is suffering.
Governor Quinn has now offered to sell Tamms Prison to the federal government.
The state has an unfunded pension liability north of $80 billion, and lawmakers and the governor are looking at ways to reduce that.
Vice president of the Illinois Manufacturers’ Association, says the plastics industry strongly supports the legislation.
State Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka says the state still has a backlog of bills worth $8 billion.
Gov. Quinn says the ban will aid global efforts to prevent the collapse of shark populations.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 1 hour ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 2 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 3 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 3 hours ago