A weeks-long controversy involving the state illegally sharing the personal information of Missouri gun owners took a dramatic turn Thursday.
Illinois Gov. George Ryan steps out of prison on Wednesday after serving five-plus years.
“I believe that if you are a retiree, your pension benefit is what you get. That’s what you deserve,” Dan Rutherford told reporters before a presentation in Springfield.
Jay Nixon recalled Missouri’s bloody history in the Civil War during his inaugural address Monday.
Exemptions protecting security plans for schools, hospitals, etc. expired at the end of 2012.
Gov. Jay Nixon has come out in opposition to legislative proposals that would allow teachers to carry concealed guns into classrooms.
“I’m pleased to again join thousands of Missouri hunters who are donating venison to help provide for those in need,” Gov. Nixon said.
Republican challenger Dave Spence filed a defamation lawsuit Friday against Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon over negative campaign ads that have targeted Spence’s involvement with a bank.
A federal appeals court in Chicago has refused a request by imprisoned former Gov. George Ryan that all the court’s judges rehear his appeal seeking an earlier release from prison.
Dan Mehan, president of the Missouri Chamber of Commerce, says he thinks Dave Spence is the best candidate for the job.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 9 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 14 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 15 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 15 hours ago