A senior class president who criticized his classmates’ usage of a hashtag regarding the school’s athletics program has been barred from most graduation activities.
A study conducted at Iowa State University found that few GED recipients go on to college careers.
Here’s the “Open Letter to High School Graduates” I talked about on Monday. A must read for parents and students alike.
The state had a 79.8 percent graduation rate in 2011, down 6.6 percentage points from the graduation rate the old formula produced for the same year.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- 37 #Heroin Capsules Seized in Illinois Traffic Stop cbsloc.al/12LePdc #IL 6 minutes ago
- Mosquitoes are Here, #WestNile is Coming cbsloc.al/12bPvqO #STL 35 minutes ago
- What was your favorite novel by Vince Flynn? Minnesota Author Vince Flynn Dies at 47 ow.ly/mc4eI 40 minutes ago
- #IL lawmakers are back at the Capitol to address the state's $97 billion pension crisis. cbsloc.al/16hjh1S 49 minutes ago