Marshall Faulk asks leaders to, quote, “do something.”
Full audio of Tuesday night’s Mayoral Debate.
“We’re seeing nothing. Nothing in inventory,” Bull’s Eye LLC owner Jim Stevens said.
As President Obama continues to push gun control proposals in Washington D.C., a Johnson County sheriff is asking fellow law enforcers to sign and send this letter to the president.
“If criminals want to get their hands on these kinds of weapons, they’re going to do it whether there’s a law of not.”
Quinn says Obama’s actions are “the first step of a comprehensive public safety plan that Congress must act upon.”
Below are the 23 executive actions signed by President Barack Obama Wednesday morning.
“It is simply legislation to protect the basic Second Amendment rights given to Missouri citizens in the Constitution to keep and bear arms in their homes.”
Durbin met Thursday with authorities in the Chicago area to talk about strategies being used to reduce crime and prevent mass shootings in the city and its suburbs.
He heard from the Chicago Police Department, the Cook County Sheriff’s Office, the Illinois State Police and suburban police officers.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 6 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 9 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 10 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 11 hours ago