Hall of Famous Missourians
Limbaugh’s bust was positioned Monday near the doors to the House chamber.
House Speaker Steve Tilley — who selected Limbaugh for the honor — defended the use of armed police to block access.
Apparently the only people aware of what was going were members of the GOP majoity and the Missouri Highway Patrol.
Missing from the ceremony, however, was the bust of controversial conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh.
Sculptor E. Spencer Schubert posted on his website that he was “on the way to Jeff City to deliver Dred and Rush.”
The governor weighs in on Rush Limbaugh, a contracpetion bill and the Clay-Carnahan race
They’ve delivered petitions bearing 35,000 signatures to the speaker of the Missouri House.
Members of the state chapter of the National Organization for Women delivered 504 rolls of toilet paper to the office of the Speaker of the House Monday as a part of their “Flush Rush” campaign
House Democrats are proposing formal criteria and approval before people are inducted into the Hall of Famous Missourians.
Gov. Jay Nixon says he is concerned about the process by which Missouri House speakers select people for induction into the Hall of Famous Missourians.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 2 hours ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 5 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 6 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 7 hours ago