A Missouri couple accused of handcuffing the husband’s teenage son to a basement pole has been charged with child abuse.
Kansas City police are investigating a 17-year-old boy’s report that his father and stepmother kept him handcuffed and barely fed in the basement of his home since September of last year.
- Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For...
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- RT @michaelcalhoun: These two guys have unsuccessfully tried in at least a half dozen sections to start the wave. #socceratbusch http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- RT @Ackerman1120: This crowd, by the way, isn't leaving downtown. No, sir. Lots of fans outside the stadium. 7 hours ago
- RT @TanyaLou86: #MCFC stages an incredible comeback coming from behind to beat #CFCUSA 4-3! Catch up on all the action here: http://t.co/yh… 7 hours ago
- RT @MCFC: FULL TIME: City stage an incredible comeback here in St Louis, coming from 3-0 behind to beat Chelsea 4-3! #cityontour #mcfc 7 hours ago