Dr. Oscar Cruz says he is seeing five to ten of these cases every day at SLU Hospital. Since they are viral, he says they will go away in about a week to ten days but are extremely contagious.
“I think the government also knows better than Mom and Dad on cigarettes,” says State Rep. Robyn Gabel (D-Evanston), “It’s the same kind of cancer-causing substance.”
Get that body you’ve always wanted for a great price. Here are the top budget fitness classes in St. Louis
Infectious diseases specialist Dr. Nirav Patel at Saint Louis University Hospital says hospital officials are being vigilant here for anything unusual showing up.
Studying spinal fluid samples and other health data, the researchers have shown bio-markers are accurate predictors of Alzheimer’s years before symptoms develop.
Retired brewery worker Jim Klotz says he lost a lot when the infection he believes came from a hospital IV ravaged his body, leaving him dependent on others.
Experts say this new pill, called Suvorexant, could become an important product for those with sleep issues.
“There was an 83 percent drop in non-medically indicated early term deliveries,” March of Dimes medical director Dr. Edward McCabe said.
The measure, which was sent to the House by a 24-9 Senate vote, was touted by its sponsor as a way to protect the rights of business owners.
Last year he asked the FDA to require them to disclose their ingredients. Now he’s asking the manufacturers not to market to children.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- The St. Louis area is in the midst of a seasonal outbreak of pink eye cbsloc.al/10M5I9Q 1 hour ago
- How You Can Help Recovery Efforts in Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10M1VZX 1 hour ago
- Maryland Heights parents who fear their children are using drugs can now have them tested without being arrested cbsloc.al/18f2HRw 2 hours ago
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 2 hours ago