Brad Schwab, with the Illinois field office of the USDA says the results are, as you can expect, terrible.
The 72-year-old Northwoods woman was discovered inside her home Friday.
Two adults and three children were camping at St. Joe State Park near Park Hills Saturday when lightning struck nearby.
Americans in much of the country will be getting a slight break from the oppressive heat on Sunday, one day after temperatures rose to above 100 degrees from the central states to the mid-Atlantic. Yet for many, the cooler temperatures won’t exactly be comfortable, falling only into the 90s.
The latest government report is painting a deteriorating portrait of the Kansas corn crop.
Helpful tips on how to stay cool and comfortable during the next few days.
The amount of heat illnesses and deaths this summer is an enormous increase over last year.
Charity finds a woman in her 80s without AC. in the nick of time.
Window air conditioner was turned off to keep costs down.
The heat deaths in the St. Louis area now total 14, with three in the county.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 2 hours ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 7 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 8 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 8 hours ago